THOROUGH & DETAILED
Our Home Inspections
Our home inspections are thorough – very thorough. We have a comprehensive standard of practice, and we inspect every accessible portion of the property, from foundation to roof and all points in between!
- We check the roof coverings, venting, flashing, skylights, rain caps, and spark arrestors for damage & leaks
- Gutters and downspouts including the security of the system, proper drainage with the absence of negative grade
- Proper landscape grading and drainage, areas susceptible to water intrusion
- Electrical system including the service entrance, appropriate breakers, accessible wiring, fire hazards, main panels, sub-panels, and electrical fixtures including GFCI outlets
- Structural elements including foundations, crawlspaces, slabs, roof structure including trusses, rafters & roof sheathing
- Heating and cooling systems including proper operation
- Attic inspection including adequate ventilation & insulation, vents, bathroom vents, flues, wiring & ductwork
- Plumbing system including accessible water supply, piping, drain, waste & vent systems, hot water heaters, fixtures & faucets
- Interior inspection including walls, ceilings, floors, windows & doors, stairs & balconies, fireplaces, (room by room inspection)
- Life safety hazards include: trip hazards inside & outside, handrails, banisters & balisters
- And much more
Only hire the best home inspectors around – schedule your inspection today!
Additional Inspection Services
- New Construction Inspection
- Pre-Listing Inspection
- Pre-Drywall Inspection
- 11th Month Warranty
- Wood Destroying Insect (WDI)
- Lawn Irrigation Inspection
- Pool and Spa Inspection
- Repair Verification Inspection
HOME INSPECTION SERVICES
FOR BUYERS, SELLERS, INVESTORS, AND HOMEOWNERS
Industry Leading Inspection Report
We use the latest in report technology to bring you a thorough, comprehensive, and electronic inspection report. Our reports are designed for you – so they are easy to read and use during negotiations.
But long after you have moved into your new home, our reports act as a “guide” to owning and maintaining your new home for years to come. With pictures, accurate descriptions, and us as a resource – you will get the industry’s best report!
We use industry-leading software to give our clients the very best reports electronically so they can be viewed on any device.
While our reports are clear and easy to understand, they are still packed full of every detail you need to know about your property.
We know time is valuable in a real estate transaction, so we strive to deliver your report to you within 24 hours of your inspection.